……Diana Moran is TV’s original fitness guru as The Green Goddess with the BBC and is an all round television and radio personality with a career that has embraced success in many areas. She was the first person to launch Breakfast Television in the UK, her successful career as a fitness guru has spanned four decades and even includes a tour of the UK and Ireland with the stage show ‘Calendar Girls’.Diana is as much in demand in 2017 as she was in 1983. She is the Health Editor for The Lady Magazine with her weekly column; she has a weekly agony advice show on The Wireless the digital radio station for grown-ups – and a columnist for Huffington Post. Her latest Book ‘Sod Sitting … Get Moving’ is published by Bloomsbury and is on sale now
password: – peoplemattertv
Diana is the Editor in Chief of PrimeTimeLife.TV – a community for men and women – in the prime of their life – offering information and support from a team of experts in health, wellbeing, finance and nutrition. And don’t miss Diana’s regular Blogs in the Worldwide Huffington Post.
Diana has her own video – EasiFit – Ease into Fitness featuring her trademark ‘EasiFit’ exercises. The fitness program, consists of simple exercises specially designed for a market that’s largely neglected by the fitness industry – for those later on in life; who haven’t exercised in a while or just can’t do the type of exercise they used to. The new DVD involves a range of exercises, specially designed for the less active participant, from the comfort of the living room, even sitting down. available through all good online stores and is an extensive traveler lecturing throughout the world on Cruises.
Trekking the Great Wall of China for Breast Cancer Care
Writing & publications
Diana is an author and member of The Guild of Health Writers and a regular contributor to magazines, newspapers.
- Sod Sitting – Get Moving 2017
- Live Longer, Feel Younger, Look Great (Hamlyn – 2006)
- Fresh Face – the easy way to look 10 years younger (Hamlyn – 2005)
- Bone Boosters (Paper back – Boxtree 1995
- Bone Boosters (Boxtree 1993) reports on the fragile bone disease Osteoporosis
- Ease into Fitness (Boxtree 1993) addresses exercise and diet.
- Daytime Live (BBC Publications 1990)
- A More Difficult Exercise (Bloomsbury 1990 paperback)
- (Translated into Russian by a Russian Cancer Surgeon, it was published in Russia Spring 1997)
- Look Good Feel Great (Jarrold 1989)
- The Bottom Line (Sidgwick & Jackson 1989) looks at the problem of cellulite.
- A More Difficult Exercise (Bloomsbury 1989) – Diana’s autobiography and story of her successful fight against breast cancer.
- Get Fit with the Green Goddess (BBC Publications 1984)
- Radio 1981–2007 Regular guest appearances on national and regional BBC and Independent Radio stations
- BBC Radio Bristol – 1970 -1980
- Radio West – 1970 – 1980
- Television 2007 co-presenter – How to Buy Abroad – Overseas Property TV
- 2006 – 2007 co-presenter – Retire Abroad – Overseas Property TV
- 2006 Reporter – BBC Castle in the Country
- 2000 – 2006 Regular guest appearances on national and regional BBC and Independent TV stations
- 1999 co-presenter Espresso – Channel 5 – daily consumer programme
- 1992 – 1993 BBC Primetime presenting weekly own strand – exercise for the more mature
- 1990 – 1991 BBC Daytime Live – weekly own strand Fabulous at Fifty – in depth look at women’s physical and mental well-being.
- 1986 – 1989 co-host of ITV Look Good Feel Great – health and fitness programme 1985 BBC commentator Paris Fashion Week.
- 1985 BBC TV’s fashion commentator for Royal Ascot
- 1983 – 1987 BBC TV’s Breakfast Time – own daily strand – Get Britain Fit – exercise and healthy living
- 1979 – 1982 ITV Here Today – co-presenter including own exercise spot
Teaching qualifications include
- Exercise to Music (RSA/YMCA) Teaching 50+ adults (RSA/YMCA)
- Aquaerobics (RSA/YMCA) Reebok Slide Reebok Step Reebok Bodywalk
- Fit for Mid Life (Dr Maryon Stewart 2007)
- FitFace – facial exercises (Polygram 1996)
- 3 in 1 Workout (Polygram 1995)
- Ease into Fitness (Polygram 1993) received Good Housekeeping Magazine’s top video award.
- Get Fit with the Green Goddess (BBC Enterprises 1985) is now a classic
TV and Radio commercials include
- The “face” of Oil of Ulay’s range of skin care products specifically designed for mature women. (Diana fronted extensive UK, Pan European, South African, Australian, New Zealand and Canadian Oil of Ulay media campaigns including
T.V commercials, magazine and newspaper advertising)
- Oil of Ulay Pro-Vital (1994 – 1999) Oil of Ulay (1981 – 1982)
- Cadburys Marvel (1980 – 1981)
- During the past 18 years Diana has devoted much time working with health and sport organisations, and many hospitals, promoting women’s health and well-being.
- Diana regularly works for the major cancer charities and cancer support organisations including:
- Cancer Research UK
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Care Breast Cancer Campaign
- The Cancer Counselling Trust The Royal Marsden Hospital
- Look Good Feel Better
Diana’s intense social awareness stems from her youth. As an ex Brownie and Girl Guide Diana has always been ready to lend a hand to youth organisations and to older people.